ACFCS Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) Training provides comprehensive guidance on the legal, compliance and enforcement aspects of one of the most significant developments in the financial crime field in the past decade. While it began as a US law aimed at curbing offshore tax evasion by US persons, FATCA imposes compliance and reporting requirements on a wide range of financial institutions globally.
The course includes a thorough examination of the FATCA’s key provisions, FATCA’s vocabulary, key roles and responsibilities for FATCA compliance, FATCA intergovernmental agreements and international framework and most importantly crucial details of FATCA compliance for US institutions, as well as non-US institutions.
You will learn:
- Key provisions and guidelines
- What the United States IRS regulation require
- How to properly and efficiently implement FATCA
- Duties for US an non-US institutions
- How Intergovernmental Agreements (IGA) work
- The powers of the United States IRS